My body, my temple. My body, my choice

A reminder to embrace our curves and our body as imperfect as it is, and not as any perfect image we would love to get to because of an exterior ideal of beauty, trend or sexy image but only from a healthy loving space. Offering love to our body, to every inch of it, is also letting it be loved truly by others. Sending warm hugs to every woman who had to struggle and accept her body in a society where we are always told how to be, how much weight we must have and what is best for us and for our body. "You know what is best for you" my mother always used to tell me and i cannot thank her enough for allowing me to decide always, trusting my own judgment, inner self and intuition.
We are beautiful the way we are!

My body my choice.

Art print available in Etsy shop

Comments

Popular Posts